Paying Your Bill
You will receive a bill from Eastern Radiological Associates for our professional services. Our fee is separate from the fees billed to you by the hospital, imaging center, or your physician.
ERA’s billing company is Affiliated Professional Services (APS). APS is an American company based in Wareham, MA, USA that specializes in complexities of medical billing.
No Surprise Medical Billing
- Insured patients getting an unexpected bill by an out of network provider usually related to emergency services.
- Self-pay patient from getting a bill for substantially more than expected.
ERA is contracted with most of the payers in our area, thus most insured patients will be considered IN NETWORK. ERA also provides a price list, to help patients anticipate charges so they are not surprised by a bill.
Learn more about Surprise Billing:
Discount for SELF-PAY Accounts
Definition: Self-pay patients are patients who do not have a health plan of any kind or any third-party payer that may pay a portion of the bill. Self-pay patients are solely responsible for payment. No discount will be applied to deductible, co-pay, or co-insurance amounts or to the accounts of patients who have a health plan/insurance but choose to be self-pay.
ERA will discount self-pay account charges by 20% off the list price if the following conditions apply:
- Self-pay as defined above
- Account is paid in full promptly
- Patient/Guarantor must call and request the discount.
- 406-237-5490 ERA Local office
Unable to Pay?
If you are unable to pay your bill due to financial hardship, you may ask for a financial assistance application and request an adjustment.
To be considered for an adjustment, you must provide financial documents and information to ERA in a timely manner. To print a copy of the financial hardship forms, click on this link – OR – call APS to request a financial assistance application be mailed to you 1-855-270-2792
- Mail the completed forms to ERA at 2900 12th Avenue North 4E, Billings, Montana 59101
If you are unable to pay the entire amount owed when due, ask for a payment plan by contacting APS at the call center at 1-855-270-2792
ERA will not charge interest on balance if regular payments are made and if the account is paid off in a reasonable time.
- Accounts should be paid off within 6 months to one year.
- Timely payments at regular intervals must occur, or the account will go to CB1 Collections Agency.
Unpaid Accounts will be sent to a collection’s agency
ERA prefers to work with patients to get accounts paid.
If an account is not paid in full after 105 days, and statement(s) and phone call(s), the account will roll to a collection’s agency.
CB1 is the collections agency used by ERA: 3318 3rd Ave N. Ste 100, PO Box 31213, Billings, MT 59101
Ways to Pay
ERA accepts checks, debit and credit cards through our billing company APS or stop by our local office to pay in person
- Online payment at APS: visit epayitonline.com
- Must have a billing statement in front of you for reference.
Call toll free 1-855-270-2792
- You can push option 1 and pay the account directly on the system.
- You can pay without waiting for a person to pick up the call.
- Have your billing statement for reference.
You may also wait for a representative and pay with a representative.
Please note: The call center is outsourced abroad. If you have difficulty understanding the representative, you may ask to transfer to another representative.
Mail payment to: Eastern Radiology Associates APS
10 Little Brook Rd
West Wareham, MA 02576
Please include your account number and include the statement stub.
- If you would like to pay in person, please call to make an appointment, as staff availability varies.
- Our number is 406-237-5490. Press #3 to leave a message and allow 1-4 business days for a return call.
- Our office is in the Yellowstone Medical Building across from the SCL Emergency Department located at 2900 12th Avenue North Suite 4E, Billings, Montana 59101. Our office area is referred to as residing in the EAST building.