The Yellowstone Breast Center, which is part of Saint Vincent Healthcare, is accredited by the National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers and certified by the FDA.
The Yellowstone Breast Center has been accredited by the American College of Radiology as a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence for demonstrating excellence in breast imaging by successfully achieving accreditation in:
- Digital Mammography
- Digital Mobile Mammography
- Breast Ultrasound
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Ultrasound – Guided Breast Biopsy
- DXA Bone Scan
For information on screening mammography recommendation:
- Statement from Susan Komen Foundation
- Statement from the American Cancer Society
- Statement from the Society of Breast Imaging
- Statement from Dr. Kopans, Breast Imaging Specialist
If you have a question or concern, you may call the Breast Health Navigator at 406-237-3115
Location: In Yellowstone Medical Building at 2900 12th Avenue North Suite 276 W
For information about procedures go to: radiologyinfo.com.