Paying Your Bill
You will receive a bill from Eastern Radiological Associates for our professional services. Our fee is separate from the fees billed to you by the hospital, imaging center, or your physician.
ERA accepts checks, debit and credit cards through our billing company APS.
- Online payment processing handled through APS: visit epayitonline.com
- Must have a billing statement in front of you for reference.
- Simply call toll free 1-855-270-2792
- You will receive a statement from ERA via APS. You may also receive phone calls about your account.
- ERA accepts cash/check/credit card payments when staffing is available. Availability varies, please call before your arrival at 406-237-5490
- We are located at 2900 12th Avenue North Suite 4E
Billings, Montana 59101
- Our office area is referred to as residing in the EAST building.
- ERA offers the option of a payment plan, contact APS at 1-855-270-2792
- Balances should be paid off within 6 months to one year and no interest is charged.
- Payments must be received at regular intervals on amounts due or the account will go to collections.
- After ERA has billed and collected from a health plan, ERA will not write off the remaining amount due unless the patient qualifies for financial/hardship assistance.
- Insured patients/guarantors are responsible for paying for amounts beyond health plan payments as designated by their specific insurance plan(s).