Paying Your Bill
You will receive a bill from Eastern Radiological Associates for our professional services. Our fee is separate from the fees billed to you by the hospital, imaging center, or your physician.
ERA accepts checks, debit and credit cards through our billing company APS.
- Online processing done through the APS website: APSphysicianbilling.com
- Must have a billing statement in front of you for reference.
Pay by Phone
- Simply call toll free 1-855-270-2792
- You will receive a statement from ERA via APS. You may also receive phone calls about your account.
Pay in Person
- ERA accepts cash/check/credit card payments in person when staffing is available.
- Availability varies. Office is closed on Tuesdays.
- We suggest you call first to ensure availability 406-237-5490
- 2900 12th Ave North Suite 2E
Billings, Montana 59101
ERA’s billing company is Affliated Professional Services (APS), an American company that completes all of the billing processes at their location in Wareham, MA, USA. No billing is offshored to other countries. APS specializes in the complexities of medical billing. You will get a statement from ERA and reminder phone calls about your account. Prompt payment is appreciated.
All patients/guarantors are expected to pay in full after receiving an invoice/billing statement.
- ERA offers the option of a payment plan, contact APS at 1-855-270-2792
- Balances should be paid off within 6 months to one year and no interest is charged.
- Payments must be received at regular intervals on amounts due or the account will go to collections.
ERA cannot do “insurance-only” billing for compliance reasons.
- After ERA has billed and collected from a health plan, ERA will not write off the remaining amount due unless the patient qualifies for financial/hardship assistance.
- Insured patients/guarantors are responsible for paying for amounts beyond health plan payments as designated by their specific insurance plan(s).
Any account not paid timely or where regular payments are missed or fall behind will be sent to Credit Service Company (collections agency) for collections.